- We do not willingly share personal names, email addresses, postal addresses,
phone numbers or other personal or contact information obtained through this
Web site or through other correspondence with any other entity, whether
private, business or governmental.
- Personal information, names addresses, etc. are not permanently stored on
any computer or other filing system that is accessible from outside our
- We may send additional information on the same or similar subjects to any
person or entity who has requested specific information from us unless they
request we do not do so.
- We respect (and adhere to) all requests to not communicate by any means.
- We may pass on business contact information for businesses or persons
engaged in a business to other persons or businesses that we feel may be
interested in the products or services of that business (unless requested not
- We may maintain "opt-in" newsletters or mailing lists which are sent only
to persons who have requested them.
- We do not engage in unsolicited bulk email (spam).
Announcements, Link Exchange, Advertising
- We may, at our discretion, post submitted announcements for events or
releases if we feel they are appropriate to our clients and other visitors to
- We would be happy to exchange links with other Web sites if we feel the
two sites are appropriate to each other and have confidence the other site is
ethical and reliable.
- We do not currently accept paid advertising.
Guidelines for all the above. Link graphics will probably be placed on the
left sidebar. Graphics must be 110 pixels or less wide and 130 pixels or less
high. Nothing that moves, blinks, or is designed to offend will be accepted.
The above items may sometimes be placed on the front page, entirely at our
discretion, but will more commonly be put on a first tier subpage (News,
Links, Topics, Products).
Linking, Copyrights & Patents
- Linking to documents articles, topics and news items on this site
is permitted, even encouraged, so long as any copyright notice and addresses
or other authorship statements on the page are clearly visible.
- Links: We will try to keep all documents available, but this is a
business, not the Akashic Record, so any document may have its contents changed
or enhanced with additional information. We will try not to violate the
intent of the original version, but link at your own risk.
- Extracting text from documents on this site for incorporation into
another work requires our specific permission, except where established
copyright concepts of "fair usage" apply.
- Links from this site to other sites are in keeping with the spirit
of the Internet. We do not attempt to make anyone else's content appear to
be our own.
- Deep Links: If you object to our use of a "deep link" into your site,
notify us and we will move it to your front page (with an explanation).
- Copyright: All original material on this site is copyright
Automation Access - all rights reserved.
- Copyright: All copyrights of materials incorporated or linked to
on this site are respected. Given the chaotic nature of the Internet, we are
not able to identify copyrights and ownership of many items. If you find us
in violation of your copyright, notify us and we will license (if reasonable)
or remove such material, unless your claim looks bogus to us.
- Patents: We do not recognize the validity of crap patents on
obvious Internet stuff and software, issued by a Patent Office that hasn't a
clue and wouldn't recognize one if it hit them between the eyes with a 2x4.
Get a life.
- Patents: We do recognize and respect patents on things genuinely
new, innovative and non-obvious. This is possible (though difficult)
even for software patents.